1. The ID provided to me is for sending official SMS only. Any violation detected may lead to deregistration of my ID.
2. I shall be solely responsible for all the information, contents and data sent using SMS Portal for Farmers. I further acknowledge that I shall be solely responsible and undertake to maintain complete authenticity of the information/data sent and take all possible steps and measures to ensure that consistent authentic information is only transmitted.
3. I shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary approvals, sanctions, permissions as required for sending SMS from the relevant authorities, as the case may be.
4. I shall, at all times, fully comply with the regulations and directions issued by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.
5. I undertake that I shall be fully responsible and liable for clearance of, in relation to third party, all rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, right to privacy / publicity, etc. in relation to the publicity undertaken by my Department/Office as well as acquiring, propagating, publicizing, sharing and/or using the requisite intellectual property rights including trademark and copyrights of any third party for the SMS’s being transmitted by SMS Portal for Farmers.
6. I shall keep the account information such as user id, password provided by SMS Portal for Farmers in safe custody to avoid any misuse by unauthorized users.
7. I shall not indulge in any unauthorized commercial use of the service and shall be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under my account or password, including the content of any transmissions through this service.
8. I shall not use the Service in connection with junk Short Messages or any unsolicited Short Messages (commercial or otherwise).
9. I shall also adhere to the policy guidelines of the Government of India, State Government and my Department / Office for issuing of Technical Advisories, disseminating information and providing services related to Agriculture and allied sectors.
10. I shall not create a false identity, mobile phone address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message.
11. I fully understand that the SMS Services are provided by Department of Agriculture & Cooperation (DAC), Government of India are on an “AS IS and AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose.
12. I will not send or attempt to send any international SMS.
13. I will not use SMS for any Promotional and Unsolicited Commercial Communication i.e. any message, voice or SMS, made through this service, which is transmitted for the purpose of informing about, or soliciting or promoting any commercial transaction in relation to goods, investment or services.
14. I understand that I shall be required to pay as penalty as may be specified by TRAI/Telcos, on issue of each notice for sending unsolicited commercial/political communication, an amount, as applicable (First Notice: Rs.25000/-, Second Notice: Rs. 75,000/-, Third Notice: 80,000/-, Fourth Notice: Rs 1,20,000/- Fifth Notice: Rs 1,50,000/- & Sixth Notice: Rs 2,50,000/-).
15. I shall not transmit through the SMS service, unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature to anyone.
16. I shall not transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity.
17. I shall not libel, defame or slander any person, or infringe upon any person's privacy rights.
18. I shall not interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
19. I shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
20. I shall not interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services or engage in any other activity that SMS Service Providers believe could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment. I shall be fully responsible for the content sent through Short Messages from my ID.
21. I shall ensure that every Message sent using the SMS Service is sent to, received and read by, the correct recipient (and not anybody else).
22. I shall not use the SMS Service, connections or facilities to:
a)Transmit computer or mobile viruses;
b) Access any other system or networks without the owner’s prior consent;
c) Forge any messages; or
d) Send any abusive or defamatory material or material that violates or is contrary to any state or federal law.
This is to declare that I have read the Terms and Conditions given above and agree to abide by them. I shall be the single point of contact in case required. I will be responsible for any misuse of the service/ violation of the clauses mentioned above.